Sunday, June 5, 2011

Home Sweet Dog Locker


We finished Ollie's dog locker before we picked him up this weekend (pictures following).  His dog bed still hasn't shipped yet, but we had fun with some of the other accessories like the fleece blanket and pillow I made.


My mom gifted us his dog treat canister for our anniversary too by a china company in England called Spode.

In college my mom hand-made this potpourri satchel, painted with portrait of our family greyhound, Tiler.  It hangs as a decoration above Ollie's bed now.



My Uncle Bruce even made this little model dog
when he was a kid and I've had it ever since I was little, 
so now it's on shelf in Ollie's locker. 






I used Pottery Barn's utility baskets to store extra toys , treats, and leashes.



vizsla approved . . . .


With family in town, shopping, the Memorial Day parade and lunch on the patio, you could say we've had a busy weekend, judging by Ollie's reaction . . .



Turn you're speakers on for this one . . . .



more to come, the excitement is never ending.

No comments: